dimecres, de gener 23, 2008

Welcome to we Blogger! =)

Hi!!

We're Estefanía and Nerea.

The Teacher said, open your blogger and write one presentation
for this, and here, Nerea and I are writing one text with
the presentation.

Estefanía: I'm 15 and I live in Sant Adrià de Besós.
I was born in Badalona on 5 Setembre 1992.
I like music (R&B, pop, rock...), computer (internet...),
to be with my friends, sport (Deportivo de la Coruña xD)...

Nerea: I'm 15 and I live in Sant Adrià de Besós.
I was born in Barcelona on 2 December 1992.
I like music ( flamenco,pop,hip-hop...), computer (internet, msn...),
to be with my friends, sport (Real Betis Balompie..)


This is the presentation not is more extensive but we don't have
more time for doing this.

Oooooh =(...! The class is finish!!


ByeeeeeeeeeeE!!

3 comentaris:

Estefania-Nerea ha dit...

holaaa!
el comentario en castellano, ya que estoy en mi casa y no esta la monica para que me diga que lo tengo que hacer en ingles xD por cierto a ver que es esto eh, que fijate tu si nos lo curramos que hasta en casa mejoramos el blogger este que nos ha echo hacer la Monica. xD bueno, ya termino, cuando subas el mosaiko avisame ya tengo pensado los videos que podemos poner :D byee!

Estefania-Nerea ha dit...

Soy la Nerea! xD

Mónica Ramos Caballero ha dit...

Well done!!
I'm very proud of you two!!
Sorry, but I have voted for Betis...:(
Good job!